Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Exam update

Two exams down and three to go. Latin went exceptionally well on Monday
morning with only two tricky bits translating from English into Latin but I
saw them and was prepared. Heat Transfer on the other hand nearly killed me.
My grade will not be a High Distinction however it is definitely a Pass.

Now I have Ancient Greek, Mechatronics and Engineering and the Environment to go, but after Heat Transfer, I feel as if I'm on the home stretch.

I will now be able to pay a little attention once again to the promotion of Fr. Joseph Fessio SJ's visit to Melbourne and the Inaugural Archbishop Daniel Mannix Memorial Dinner & Address to be delivered by Archbishop of Perth, Most Rev. Barry Hickey. Click here for more details.

I also have to read up on the liturgy of an ordination for Saturday.

No comments: