Friday, July 28, 2006

Early night planned tonight even though it is Friday. Not only do I have to teach in the morning I have to do my swim rescue update immediate after. I’m not as young as I used to be, unable to hit the town until 3am and get up at 8.30am ready to teach.

(For those of you that don’t know I’m a swimming instructor and have been a pool lifeguard in the past as well. I teach children/adults with any form of disability ranging from simple coordination problems through to autism and cerebral palsy. I can recommend getting into the industry as a senior school student or uni student – it pays much better than a fast food outlet or shopping centre!)

Back to the topic, a couple of beers at the Bull & Bear on King William St. are in order after lectures conclude for the day at 6pm!

No comments: