Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Diplomat does Borat impersonation

I know I try not to blog on Tuesdays because of work & study but I had to post on this one. (BTW I'm still writing an essay that was supposed to be due last Friday) .

This story comes from the SMH. Kazakhstan's president Nursultan Nazarbayev is due to meet George W Bush and they won't discuss ... Borat whose new film
Cultural Learnings of America Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan is just hitting the cinemas in time for the visit!!:

"I can say unambiguously that the question of this film or of the art, let's call it that, of Mr Sacha Baron Cohen, will not be discussed (by Nazarbayev and Bush)," Yerzhan Ashykbayev, a Kazakh Foreign Ministry spokesman, told a news conference in the capital Astana.
You may recall previous clashes...

No comments: