Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Introit: Let us all rejoice in the Lord, celebrating a festival-day in honour of the blessed Virgin Mary, for whose solemn festival the angels rejoice and give praise to the Son of God. Ps. My heart hath uttered a good word: I speak my works to the King.

Gradual: Ps. 44. 5, 11, 12. Because of truth, and meekness, and justice: and thy right hand shall conduct thee wonderfully. V Hearken, O daughter, and see, and incline thine ear, for the King hath greatly desired thy beauty.

Alleluia: Alleluia, alleluia. The solemn festival of the glorious Virgin Mary of the seed of Abraham, sprung from the tribe of Juda, of David’s royal race. Alleluia.

Communion: Ecclus. 39. 19. Send forth flowers as the lily, and yield a smell, and bring forth leaves in grace, and praise with canticles, and bless the Lord in His works.

2 comments:

Genie Elizabeth said...

Hi, could you please tell me who the artist of this post's picture is? I have been trying to find an un-cropped one for my own blog but have had no luck.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

can u pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez tel me the artist. its for a school project.