Sunday, October 22, 2006

pics and talks

I'm really struggling with my history essay and keep hitting brick walls! Letterboxing is nearly half done but a few mates are (hopefully!) coming around this arvo to do what's left (I think I might have to get some more flyers printed on Monday morning.) My family have helped out a bit (the little kids love it!) and I know for a fact that I've secured a dozen votes (hey, they're the people that have promised!) but I'm estimating the required quota to be about 600-700 votes.

So don't expect any substantial blogging this week. In the meantime take a look at this page at the website of the Australian Catholic Students Association. The official photos have been uploaded and so have some of the talks in MP3 form. The talks that haven't been put up yet I have in hard copy (email me if you'd like a read).

No comments: