Friday, October 27, 2006

This blog has been silent for a few days so while I’m taking a quick break from study I’ll give an update.

Letterboxing went pretty well and thankyou to those friends and family that helped out. I estimate that all bar about 800 houses were done before ballot papers came out. I had hoped to get to all, but have just simply run out of time and the campaign couldn’t have come at a worse week for me. It’s unfortunate but I hope some of them vote for me anyway.

The nanosatellite design project has been handed in. The report was 108 pages and the total pages was about 180 once appendices had been added. Massive!

Now I really just have to concentrate on my Robot Design Project which is due on Friday. It’s the software for it and I’m really terrible at programming. Hopefully we can scrape though.

Then it’s SWOT VAC and exams…


Hopefully some time on the weekend I'll post a couple of awesome items I've seen recently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!


God bless
Maria
www.inhishands.co.uk

Anonymous said...

By the way,
I think im in love with you :)

God Bless
Maria
www.inhishands.co.uk