Thursday, October 12, 2006

University Council

Dear all,

Yes, I'm feeling much better. I was out of action for about 36 hours but am back at uni now. (Still have the cough and runny nose!)

BUT more importantly, if anyone reading this is from the University of Adelaide or knows someone who attends there, they NEED TO VOTE FOR ME in the University Council elections.

There are three of us running for two spots and the others are lefties from my days at the union. I wasn't going to re-nominate because of all the other things I do, but when I heard the other names nominating (or possibly nominating) I knew I had to throw my hat in the ring again. Pretty much all were or are big players in the uni 'factions' so it'll be some fun especially if I'm sucessful again!

Cheers,

Aaron

No comments: