Saturday, October 14, 2006

links, uni et al

Mr. Christopher Pearson has an opinion piece in The Australian today on the "Spring of the Latin Rite". It's well worth the read if you haven't already.

I won't unneccessarily post anymore links to commentary on this topic but just to say you can find just about all you need at The New Liturgical Movement, Amy Welborn and Rorate Caeli.

I'm sorry I don't have time to order my opinions about the subject into a few paragraphs but I'm completely snowed under. Week 11 begins on Monday and I have 10 assignments due in Week 12 including a major engineering design project, another major project regardign the hardware and software of a robot (haven't done much on at all!) and a history essay comparing the traits of genocide and ethnic cleansing (I'm still at the research stage).

The History essay is demanding but should be interesting nonetheless. I'm going to look at it through two key case studies -- the Holocaust and the 1990s in Yugoslavia. I'll be able to use my knowlegde of the Armenian case from a previous essay to fill in any gaps too.

No comments: